Terms of service
Please read these Terms of service carefully before using ASocialManager
1. By using ASocialManager, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. ASocialManager is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any third-party partners in any way.
2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use ASocialManager at your own risk.
3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
4. We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post or comment on any accounts on your account’s behalf.
5. The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
6. We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to ASocialManager during their use of the ASocialManager service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
8. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
9. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
10. Semi-annual and annual contract plans are non refundable.
11. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
Important: With this script, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why this script depends on Social Media API(Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don't guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Socia Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the lastest version of script as soon as possible. We don't provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc).
This document was last updated on 26.08.2019